PreMiEr Industry Partners
PreMiEr is pleased to partner with industrial stakeholders in areas related to microbiome science and engineering, building design and construction, and particularly any company interested in exploring the intersection of the two areas. We believe that close associations with biotechnological, architectural, construction, and other companies can result in mutually beneficial relationships for determining the direction of the center, developing and marketing new technologies, and training the next generation of diverse microbiome engineering talent.
Depending on the level of support, PreMiEr Industry Practitioner Advisory Board member benefits may include :
- Early access to PreMiEr research products including reports, paper, and intellectual property disclosures
- Access to facilities and instrumentation utilized in PreMiEr research (subject to requirements of the applicable PreMiEr academic institution)
- Focused short courses
- Access to a PreMiEr Center knowledge base of research advances
- Opportunities to sponsor targeted PreMiEr/Member research
- Opportunities to commercialize PreMiEr intellectual property
- Access to expert insight, future directions, and great employees
- The ability to offer feedback on center research proposals, the progress and direction of strategic center initiatives, and engagement in annual strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats (SWOT) analyses
PreMiEr’s Industry Consortium Membership Agreement is currently being developed. However, interested partners should not hesitate to reach out to us at : email@example.com or through the Contact Us form on this website.